The new Hardin county Extension Office will be hosting the 39th Kentucky Alfalfa and Stored Forage Conference. Topics include:
- Managing Alfalfa Nutrient Uptake
- Don’t Let Insects Eat Your Alfalfa Profit
- Fertilizing Profitable High Yield Alfalfa
- Getting the Upper Hand on Diseases of Alfalfa and Grasses
- Updates on an Online Alfalfa Management Tool
- What’s New in Alfalfa Weed Control
- Advances in Hay Mechanization
- Making a Profit with a cash hay Alfalfa Operation
Early registration is just $30. Find the full agenda or register here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.