With so many winter meetings, we’d thought we’d break down the who, where, when for each meeting all in one spot. Click on the meeting title to link to more info or registration:
- AFGC Annual Conference will be held in St. Louis Jan. 6-8th and focuses on “Forages Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow”. This is the 75th anniversary of AFGC.
- Forages at KCA will be at the Owensboro Convention Center on January 18th and will focus on “The Dollars and Sense of Grazing”. See our full highlight above.
- Heart of America Grazing Conference will be hosted by the Indiana Forage Council in Ferdinand, IN Jan. 22-23. This is a regional event, attracting speakers, producers and industry representatives from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Missouri.
- Pastures Please!! is an all equine program focused on pasture management for the coming season. This is a free event, located at the Mercer County Fairgrounds Jan. 28th.
- 38th Kentucky Alfalfa and Stored Forage Conference will be in Lexington on February 21 and will focus on the Practical Considerations for the Production of High Quality Hay and Baleage. This is a state wide event and registration is just $25.
- Small Ruminant Grazing Conference is all things goats, sheep, and other small ruminants. Join us for this day long program and optional FAMACHA training in Morehead, KY on Feb. 23.
- Novel Tall Fescue Renovation Workshop is a day long training focused exclusively on understanding, establishing, and managing novel tall fescues in pastures. In partnership with the Alliance for Grassland Renewal, join us in Princeton, KY on March 20th and register online, spaces are limited.