Plan to attend one of the two locations for our annual KY Grazing Conference. It is being held Oct. 30 at the Christian County Extension Office, 2850 Pembroke Road Hopkinsville, KY (270) 886-6328 and Nov. 1 at the Clark Co Extension Office, 1400 Fortune Drive, Winchester, KY. (859) 744-4682 Topics include:
- Measuring profitability
- Considerations for making a profit with stockers
- Grazing dairies: challenges and opportunities
- Turning grass into CA$H with small ruminants
- Forage Spokesperson Contest
- Grass finished beef: Production and Marketing
- Keys to optimizing profitability in cow-calf production
- Managing risk in grazing operations
Registration will open September 4th here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.